Affordable RDBMS solutions without compromise… book an Applied Technologies Proof of Concept now.
Choosing Tibero for your RDBMS solution means that the price and cost of operation is around 50% less than comparable database solutions from Oracle.
With a very generous license cost model, and core functionalities included as standard; for database solutions running on Red Hat Linux on IBM Power8, that price differential is over 60%.
There are no compromises with this RDBMS solution – Tibero on Linux on Power will give you:
- Seamless compatibility with existing RDBMS.
- Scalable and secure – Tibero handles massive amounts of concurrent transactions without loss of performance.
- Superior stability and failover for always-on availability.
Tibero has the highest level of Oracle-compatibility in the market; much more so than other commercial databases or open source solutions such as Enterprise DB – making migration of existing applications from Oracle quick and easy.
Tibero is licenced clearly and priced sensibly – unlike some vendors’ pricing with lots of optional extras, Tibero’s license model includes features such as failover/standby, tuning and diagnostics as part of the package.
In addition, the functionality and user interface is familiar – meaning existing DBAs and programmers will feel at ease using it. No need for any training – keeping staff happy and removing unwanted hidden costs.
Book a one to one meeting with us and win a Lenovo Yoga 2…
Be one of the first 10 people to attend a one to one meeting with an Applied Technologies RedHat Linux / IBM Power8 specialist to discuss your requirements, and you will win a Yoga 2 16Gb tablet.
Simply call to book your appointment: +44 01753 478 333 or use the form above to book your meeting now.
Terms and conditions:
- Independent Software Vendors only with an RDBMS solution that runs on Linux. Meetings must be booked and attended before September 2015. This Promotion is managed by Covenco Applied Technologies Limited (referred to here as Applied Technologies)
- “Register” means making sure you register with the Applied Technologies Sales team
- These terms and conditions (‘Terms’) and any other rules or terms specified in the promotion documentation (‘Promotion Rules’) apply to the Promotion
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed confirmation that the person has the necessary authority from the organisation in which he or she works to enter the Promotion
- The Promotion is open only to Qualifying prospective customers and existing customers of Appied Technologies
- Applied Technologies reserves the right to in its sole discretion exclude any person or organisation from this promotion
- Applied Technologies reserves the right to refuse to award this offer to any participant who Applied Technologies decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules, or who has gained unfair advantage in participating in the incentive including using fraudulent means
- Any opportunity must be registered with Applied Technologies in advance
- Only genuine enquiries will be considered
- Only one tablet is available per meeting
- Only 10 tablets are available