Protect your data everywhere with advanced de-duplication backup and recovery solutions that work in the data centre and throughout the cloud.
EMC is advancing its ‘protection everywhere’ strategy, with new platforms to deliver data protection in the data centre, to the cloud and in the cloud.Data managers can now consolidate backup, archiving and disaster recovery – with high-speed de-duplication.
Plus, the addition of Data Domain Boost will seamlessly integrate with VMWare, VEEAM, IBM DB2 and many more.
Register for a free webinar and learn how you can encrypt your backups, deploy retention policies and meet regulatory needs or implement data protection as a service:
- September 29th 11.00am – 11.30am
- October 7th 11.00am – 11.30am
CAN’T WAIT FOR THE WEBINAR?
Book a one to one meeting with us and win a Lenovo Yoga 2…
Be one of the first 10 people to attend a one to one meeting with an Applied Technologies EMC specialist to discuss your Data Protection requirements, and you will win a Yoga 2 16Gb tablet.
Simply call to book your appointment: +44 01753 478 333 or use the form above to book your meeting now.
Terms and conditions:
- Non trade customers only with a confirmed storage opportunity in 2015. Meetings must be booked and attended before November 2015. This Promotion is managed by Covenco Applied Technologies Limited (referred to here as Applied Technologies)
- “EMC Data Protection” means the EMC Range of technologies available to purchase from EMC through Applied Technologies
- “Register ” means making sure you register with the Applied Technologies Sales team
- These terms and conditions (‘Terms’) and any other rules or terms specified in the promotion documentation (‘Promotion Rules’) apply to the Promotion
- Entry into the Promotion is deemed confirmation that the person has the necessary authority from the organisation in which he or she works to enter the Promotion
- The Promotion is open only to Qualifying prospective customers and existing customers of Appied Technologies
- Applied Technologies reserves the right to in its sole discretion exclude any person or organisation from this promotion
- Applied Technologies reserves the right to refuse to award this offer to any participant who Applied Technologies decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the Rules, or who has gained unfair advantage in participating in the incentive including using fraudulent means
- Any opportunity must be registered with Applied Technologies in advance
- Only genuine enquiries will be considered
- Only one tablet is available per meeting
- Only 10 tablets are available
*1 per client, non-trade clients, confirmed storage opportunity in 2015