The primary purpose of the contact is to provide on-site days of engineering – which clients can book in advance for all manner of useful services on any IBM POWER, System X, Disk or Tape environment, including HMC upgrades, any hardware installation, firmware updates (subject to current warranty or IBM maintenance) and more.
In addition, Applied will provide a Monday-Friday 9-5pm telephone support service to advise on:
- AIX and iOS Upgrades
- POWER i and AIX hardware configuration
- IBM System X, including Blade, configuration
- IBM AIX and iOS PTF and Cumulative installation
- IBM Storage on iOS, AIX and x86
- IBM VIOS Design and configuration
- IBM Tape Library and drive firmware updates
- and more…
With the base contract priced at £4,800 for a 4 day agreement – the telephone assistance is practically free.
When you call the Applied Support Line a qualified engineer, who is fully appreciative of your full estate, and has likely visited your site before, will be on hand to assist.