The Cisco UCS S3260 helps you achieve the highest levels of data availability and performance and manage todays proliferation of data.
With dual-node capability that is based on the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v4 series, it features up to 600 terabytes (TB) of local storage in a compact 4-rack-unit (4RU) form factor and can scale to petabytes in minutes with UCS Manager. It has unmatched Modularity for Workload Right-Sizing. The drives can be configured with enterprise-class Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID) redundancy or with JBOD architecture in pass-through mode. Network connectivity is provided with dual-port 40-Gbps nodes in each server, with expanded unified I/O capabilities for data migration between network-attached storage (NAS) and SAN environments. This storage-optimized server comfortably fits in a standard 32-inch-depth rack, such as the Cisco® R 42610 Rack. All this results in a 56% TCO advantage over Public Cloud.
● Dual 2-socket server nodes based on Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 v2 or v4 CPUs with up to 36 cores per server node
● Up to 512 GB of DDR3 or DDR4 memory per server node (1 TB total)
● Support for high-performance Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) and flash memory
● Massive 600-TB data storage capacity that easily scales to petabytes with Cisco UCS Manager
● Policy-based storage management framework for zero-touch capacity on demand
● Dual-port 40-Gbps system I/O controllers with Cisco UCS Virtual Interface Card (VIC) 1300 platform embedded chip
● Unified I/O for Ethernet or Fibre Channel to existing NAS or SAN storage environments
● Support for Cisco bidirectional (BiDi) transceivers, with 40-Gbps connectivity over existing 10-Gbps cabling infrastructure